Pro Purchase Program
Thank you for your interest in joining our Royal Robbins Pro Purchase Program. We are happy to extend a special offer to those of you who work in the outdoor industry. This great discount is our way of saying thank you to everyone who wears Royal Robbins proudly in the field and in the office!
If you have a code, please enter it here to set up/upgrade your account.
Don't have a code? Please email us with the following information at [email protected].
Note: All details must be included for consideration. You will receive more detailed instructions via email once you are approved:
- Name (First, Last)
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
- Company or Group Name
- Description of your job and/or company (in reference to the outdoor industry)
- Company or Group Address
- Does your company sell our products?
- Company or Group Phone Number
- Years with organization
This program is intended for you alone, and purchases made through this program are intended for you only. This program is not intended to purchase products for others or to re-sell Royal Robbins Apparel; doing so will jeopardize your participation in this program.
We will respond to you via e-mail within 2 business weeks to let you know the status of your application. Once approved, you will have full access to Royal Robbins products and your orders can be placed at royalrobbins.com.
- All orders must be from the current season and submitted online at royalrobbins.com.
- Purchases are intended for personal use only. Please do not order for anyone other than yourself.
- Royal Robbins reserves the right to terminate accounts if all guidelines are not followed.
- By applying for one of these accounts your e-mail address will be added to our mailing list.
- If you have received a Pro Purchase Program card with a code on it, enter it below. Once you activate your account, it will be active for 2 years and then expire.
- To renew your account, please contact us.
Eligibility & Pro Purchase Guidelines
The following applicants are eligible for the Royal Robbins Pro Purchase Program. Please indicate which category you fall under on your Pro Purchase Application Form.
- Outdoor Industry Employees
- Outdoor and Travel Guides
- Professional Adventurers and Athletes
- Humanitarian Relief Organizations
- Members of the Outdoor, Hunt/Fish, Watersports, Bike & Snowsports Industry
- Media Individuals
- Educator/Wilderness School Guide
- Search and Rescue
- Adventure/Active Guides
- Ski Patrol
- Environmental Professionals
- Field-Based Government Employees
- National Park Service
- Law Enforcement
Pro Orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
*Please note our Pro Purchase program is available in the U.S. only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I don’t have a Pro Card, how do I get one?
A. Pro Purchase Program cards are issued by Royal Robbins employees to members of the outdoor industry as described above. The Royal Robbins Pro Purchase Program is a membership program for qualified pros and influencers specific to our brand. If you do not have a card, membership is by application only. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please check here and follow instructions accordingly. If you have any questions please email.
Q. Where can I find my log-in details?
A. In your welcome letter. If you do not have success, please contact us at email.
Q. How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
A. Due to the generous discounts offered through this program, you may not return or exchange anything bought through this program.
Q. When do I need a new Pro Card Code?
A. Your account will be active for two years before you have to reapply.
Q. Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
A. This program is for your personal and individual use only. Any gift purchasing will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. Once a year, we may offer a friends-and-family sale on specific products, and this is your opportunity to purchase for others. You will be alerted if this sale is occurring.
Q. How do I get a hold of the Pro staff?
A. Please email us.