Our Radius Pant gives you the kind of range that other cool weather pants only dream of. Climb, trek and scramble with 4-way stretch nylon and gussets in all the right places, while a zippered back pocket and snap closures keep all your valuables where they belong. The CO finish of this fabric sheds water and a textured back finish keeps you warm and dry on the inside.
- For cool weather hiking and trekking with urban styling and maximum range of motion
- Fabric's textured back construction wicks away moisture and prevents fabric from sticking to skin
- Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ to shed water
- 1 zippered and 1 welt back pocket, reinforced drop-in hand pockets
- Lower leg cordlock cinch at ankle
- Security fly
Rocktown 4-Way Stretch Nylon w/ Ec-0 DWR™
5.7 oz. 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
Built for durability with maximum stretch for greater range of motion. Raised back double weave fabric keeps it from clinging to sweaty skin. Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.