The Women's Alpine Road Pant is designed to be the core women's trekking pant with 4-way stretch for increased range of motion, water resistance and a quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability. The secure zippered pocket on the right hip keeps your necessities safe. This nylon/poly blend fabric resists wrinkles and is cut in a classic straight leg silhouette, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Built for trekking and fit for urban travel: durable, stretch fabric combined with a Trim Fit and clean style
- Features state-of-the-art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology to keep the water out
- Soft interior waistband for comfort, back of knee seam for articulation and 4-way stretch for increased motion and activity
- Travel pocket system with mesh pocket bags for ventilation - concealed pocket with zipper on side seam, drop-in hand pockets, and secure button back pockets
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- Inseam lengths: Short 29", Regular 32", Long 34"
- Alpine Melange Stretch
- 6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- High performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with stretch for maximum ease of motion.