The Oakham Waterproof Trench is the lightweight spring rain jacket that keeps you covered all the way down to your knees - fully waterproof with a packable hood and zippered pockets to keep your necessities dry. The breathable fabric and 4-way stretch make sure that you stay comfortable and dry on the inside, even when you're breaking a sweat. The soft chin guard protects against chafing. This lightweight jacket is perfect for travel - it packs easily into its own hand pocket. Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology.
- Fully waterproof and breathable 10k/10k, 2.5 layer seam-sealed rain trench
- Packs into right zipper hand pocket
- hood features bonded visor and stows inside zippered flap
- 2 zipper hand pockets and front zipper closure with hidden snaps
- Features reflective logo for safety on left cuff
- Interior waist cinch for optimal fit
- Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™
- 32.5-inch front - 35.5-inch back length (Size M)
Stretch Rain Shell w/ Ec-0 DWR™
3.5 oz. 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
Waterproof and breathable, this rain shell incorporates 4-way stretch for active performance with - refined matte finish. Lightweight and easy to pack. Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Water Repellent. Makes water glide from garment and not penetrate the fabric
Ec-0 DWR. State-of-the-art non-fluorinated waterproofing technology, helping to eliminate a powerful toxin from our environment.