With 50% recycled polyester insulation and Odor Control technology in the lining, the insulated Kaybelle Vest keeps you warm and smelling fresh all day long. The beauty of Odor Control is that is allows you to wash the Kaybelle less, extending its natural life and limiting the amount of energy and water you use daily. Even better, the state of the art, non-fluorinated, eco-friendly Ec-0 DWR ™ (which eliminates the toxic by-products normally found in waterproofing technology) keeps light rain out. The cable knit weave pattern is inspired by classic Royal Robbins sweaters brought over from England's Lake District in the 1970's.
- Standard Fit
- Insulated everyday vest with 50% recycled 100g fill insulation
- Lining features Anti Odor technology to keep the adventurer odor free
- State of the art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated DWR technology keeps water out
- 3 pockets: 2 drop-in hand pockets and 1 interior zippered chest pocket
- Asymmetrical full-front zip with oversized, comfy collar
- Cable knit weave pattern inspired by classic Royal Robbins Sweatercraft
Poly 30D Plainweave
1.4 oz. 100% Polyester
bluesign® approved fabric makes for a versatile everyday insulated jacket with 50% recycled poly fill. Anti Odor technology in the lining keeps the adventurer odor free.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Thermal.This fabric contains thermal properties to deliver weightless warmth.
Water Resistant. Light water does not absorb into this fabric.