The Jammer Knit Jacket is the sleek, lightweight, stretch-comfort jacket that you'll want to wear on the trail or in town. Made with the eco-friendly (recycled polyester) Jammer Knit fabric, this is designed to maximize both stretch and durability. With premier moisture wicking, this jacket is the perfect layer for your next adventure.
- Durable lightweight, stretch-comfort jacket for town or trail
- Back vent for breathability, front zipper pockets with mesh pocket bags for ventilation
- Super soft interior has premier moisture wicking ability
- Shirring at the collar and back vent
- Jet Black (037) made from RePET polyester - recycled PET bottles that reduce the use of petrochemical raw materials
- 26-inch length (Size M) - hits at the hips
7.7 oz. Jet Black (037) 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Spandex
7.7 oz. Charcoal Heather (068) 81% Polyester, 19% Spandex
4-way stretch performance fabric with moisture wicking and UPF 50+ protection. Peached finish for increased softness.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.