The Hempline™ Short brings eco-conscious performance and casual vacation styling in this naturally breezy pair of women's shorts. Made from sustainable Hempline™ fabric, this hemp/recycled polyester blend is designed to fight high heat and humidity - the lightweight, breezy fabric resists odor naturally and is extremely durable. The breezy, tropical island feel and 9-inch length combined with secure rear pockets make these a great choice for an island vacation. These sustainable warm weather shorts combine environmental responsibility with on the go performance.
- Hempline™ brings sustainable, warm weather performance - naturally odor resistant and breathable
- Excellent stretch for expanded range of motion and back elastic waistband at the back for optimal fit and comfort
- Drop-in hand pockets and back button closure pockets
- Tonal decorative taping at back pockets and waistband
- Sustainable softness from recycled polyester blend
- 9-inch inseam
Stretch Hemp - Recycled Poly Blend
4.8 oz. 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
A lightweight Hempline™ fabric, with - focus on hemp's performance (odor resistant, durable) and sustainability (limiting pesticides and irrigation while replenishing the soil). Eco-friendly recycled polyester for strength and spandex for stretch.
BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
NATURALLY ODOR RESISTANT. The natural anti-microbial properties of these fibers prevent odor-causing bacteria growth.