Why limit yourself to just a jacket or just a vest? It's crazy to pack both, but now you don't have to. The Discovery Convertible Jacket converts quickly to a vest with zip-off sleeves. It's tailored for your next adventure with sleek style lines and lightweight fabric are versatile for city explorations, while the UPF protection and water-resistant, quick dry properties keep you performing in the outdoors. It's comprehensive pocket system is designed to keep camera equipment, large smarthphones, and passports secure. Don't change clothes just because the temperature changes - change sleeves. Made with eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ water resistance technology.
- The most versatile travel jacket quickly converts to - vest
- Sleeves zip off and stow in internal mesh pocket
- 5-featured internal security pockets (zipper security pocket for passport, pen holder, webbing loop, eyeglass buttonhole, additional drop pocket) and snap drop-in hand pockets
- Adjustable waist belt attached to the jacket
- State-of-the-art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology keeps water out
- 28-inch length (Size M) - hits at the hips
Discovery Stretch Nylon
4.4 oz. 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex
An eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric, the Discovery Stretch Nylon is durable, lightweight, quick dry and wrinkle resistant, with great stretch for increased range of motion and comfort. With eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Ec-0 DWR. State-of-the-art non-fluorinated waterproofing technology, helping to eliminate a powerful toxin from our environment.