Versatile style, technical performance, serious comfort, and advanced protection from biting bugs – these are much more than ordinary leggings or plain old hiking pants. Stretchy and really soft, the polyester knit is made from recycled plastic bottles, then is treated with Insect Shield® to help ward off mosquitoes and ticks. The fit is amazing, and they keep you cool when it’s hot, have plenty of pockets, and are patterned for serious comfort on the move.
- Insect Shield® repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- The flexibility of a legging with the durability and pockets of a hiking pant
- Made from RePET polyester - recycled PET bottles that reduce the use of petrochemical raw materials
- Multiple pockets: back drop-in pockets with rivet reinforcements, thigh zippered pocket, and thigh drop-in pocket
- High elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring formed seam shaping for an optimal, active fit
- Jammer Knit w/ Insect Shield®: 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Spandex