The original Billy Goat® Short was created by Royal and Liz in 1975. Built out of necessity, they wanted to create climbing gear that would stand up to Yosemite granite better than their old canvas blue jeans. These shorts still hold up. They feature the original cut, 100% cotton canvas and partial elastic waistband that remain timelessly perfect for climbing and hiking. Features UPF 50+ protection and an enzyme stone wash for that Camp 4 look.
- Ultra-durable Billy Goat® canvas built to stand up to Yosemite granite
- Center front button closure with security fly
- Multiple pockets: front hand pockets, back drop-in pockets
- Partial elastic waistband for optimal comfort and fit
- 6" inseam
- Billy Goat® Cotton Canvas 1988
- 9.7 oz. 100% Cotton