We hate it when our shirts bunch up around the waist strap of a backpack. The Burnout Double Tank features a moisture-wicking interior tank top that fits close to the body, connected to a lightweight and breezy exterior tank top that flips over your waist strap for flattering coverage.
- Two-for-one performance tank - trim fitting Active Essential inner tank for next to skin performance - loose fitting Burnout overtank for - covered and relaxed look
- High scoop neck with V-neck layer attached at the shoulder and armhole
- Moisture wicking inner layer
- Side overlap designed to go over or under - pack's waist strap
- Enzyme washed for extra soft hand and a broken-in feel
- 27-inch length - 25.5-inch inner layer (Size M)
Burnout Cotton/Poly Jersey
3.7 oz. 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
5.8 oz. 56% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 5% Spandex (inner tank)
Extra soft jersey fabric that is lightweight and breathable. Durable stretch that's easy to care for.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.