Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield® technology is an EPA-approved, odorless insection protection piece built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. We've combined Insect Shield® with our best-selling Expedition fabric to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-dry, easy to wear adventure staple. Did we mention the ponytail opening in the hood?
- For buggy, sunny days around the water - Insect Shield® repels insects - maximum sun protection and quick dry
- Woven fabric designed to NOT cling to - wet bathing suit
- Hood features a pony-tail opening and a bill for sun protection in highest risk areas
- Button front placket with drawcord at waist and long sleeves with extended coverage over the hands
- Back vent for breathability and side seam vents for hip room when seated
- Thumb loops to help keep sun protective sleeves in place over your hands
- 33.5-inch front, 35-inch back length (Size M)
Women's Expedition Stretch w/ Insect Shield®
2.4 oz. 100% Polyester
This lightweight performance fabric offers UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly, making it ideal for travel, hiking and everyday wear. Featuring Insect Shield® technology that repels insects.
BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
Ventilation. Let’s air pass through the garment, so you stay cool as the temperature rises.
Bug Barrier. The Insect Shield® process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers - resulting in effective, odorless insect protection that lasts the expected lifetime of apparel.