Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield® technology is an EPA-approved, odorless insection protection piece built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. We've combined Insect Shield® with our best-selling Expedition fabric to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-dry, easy to wear adventure staple. Features a temperature-regulating TempraTech™ mesh in the back neck.
- Combats high heat and humidity with max sun protection
- Insect Shield® repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- TempraTech™ thermoregulation mesh under the upper back ventilation panel has ultra-wicking fibers to keep you dry and cool
- Three chest pockets - two classic chest pockets with hook and loop, one hidden side entry pocket with - zipper
- Hidden button down collar for clean styling
- Secure tabs to keep rolled-up sleeves from slipping
Expedition Stretch w/ TempraTech™ - Insect Shield®
2.4 oz. 100% Polyester
This wrinkle-resistant, lightweight, performance fabric offers UPF 40+ sun protection and dries quickly, making it ideal for travel. Enhanced with thermoregulating TempraTech™ powered by HeiQ's SmartTemp® and featuring Insect Shield® technology.
BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
Bug Barrier. The Insect Shield® process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers - resulting in effective, odorless insect protection that lasts the expected lifetime of apparel.