Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield® technology is an EPA-approved, odorless insection protection piece built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. We've combined Insect Shield® with our best-selling Expedition fabric to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-dry, easy to wear adventure staple. Features temperature-regulating, TempraTech™ mesh at the back neck.
- Protects from high heat, humidity and maximum sun exposure
- Insect Shield® repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- TempraTech™ mesh at back yoke has heat-activated thermoregulation technology to keep you dry, cool and comfortable all day long
- Concealed pocket with zipper on right hip
- 28-inch length (Size M) - hits at the hips
Women's Expedition Stretch w/ Insect Shield®
2.4 oz. 100% Polyester
This lightweight performance fabric offers UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly, making it ideal for travel, hiking and everyday wear. Featuring Insect Shield® technology that repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease and Zika.
BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.