The Astoria Waterproof Jacket is the marriage of performance and state of the art, eco-friendly materials. Featuring non-fluorinated Ec-0 Waterproof technology, this is the most eco-conscious waterproofing available today. The Astoria features a highly breathable 10k/10k laminate and midweight insultation, a combination ensures that you'll stay warm without ever getting clammy. The liner features Odor Control technology ensuring that no matter how active you get, you'll stay fresh for the entire trip. When it comes to performance, there's not much this travel-friendly, trench-length coat won't do. The pocket system includes snap-secured hand pockets and an interior zipper pocket.
- Standard Fit
- Fully waterproof and highly breathable 10k/10k laminate combined with 60g poly fill insulation
- State of the art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated DWR technology keeps water out
- Lining features Anti Odor technology to keep the adventurer odor free
- 3 security pockets: 2 snap secured hand pockets and 1 interior zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable drawstring hood and interior waist system for improved fit plus adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Hand warmer pockets lined with cozy brushed tricot
Herringbone Rain Shell
5 oz. 100% Polyester
Fully waterproof and highly breathable fabric featuring state of the art, eco-friendly DWR technology. Subtle herringbone pattern gives lifestyle look to the highly technical product.
Durable Water Repellant. This protective layer has water glide right off garment. It will not penetrate the fabric.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Thermal.This fabric contains thermal properties to deliver weightless warmth.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
ANTI-ODOR TECH. Prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi at the source, permanently. Allows for multi-day use — less washing for less environmental impact.
Ec-0 DWR. State-of-the-art non-fluorinated waterproofing technology, helping to eliminate a powerful toxin from our environment.