The Alpine Road Pant is designed to be the core women's trekking pant with 4-way stretch for increased range of motion, water resistance and a quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability. The secure zippered pocket on the right hip keeps your necessities safe. This nylon/poly blend fabric resists wrinkles and is cut in a classic straight leg silhouette, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Built for trekking and fit for urban travel: durable, stretch fabric combined with - Trim Fit and clean style
- Water resistant
- Soft interior waistband for comfort, back of knee seam for articulation and 4-way stretch for increased motion and activity
- Travel pocket system with mesh pocket bags for ventilation - concealed pocket with zipper on side seam, drop-in hand pockets, and secure button back pockets
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- Available in S-29-inch, R-32-inch, and L-34-inch inseams
Alpine Melange Stretch
6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Our newest high-performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with stretch for maximum ease of motion. Water resistant.
DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
Water Resistant. Light water does not absorb into this fabric.
MACHINE WASH COLD WASH GARMENT INSIDE OUT WASH COLORS SEPARATELY DELICATE CYCLE LINE DRY DO NOT BLEACH COOL IRON IF NEEDED DO NOT DRY CLEAN